Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Believe in You

I believe in Self.
I believe in God, Creator, Creation, and Supreme Being all as same.
I believe We are all of the same Supreme Being.
I believe that as flesh We can not comprehend God.
I believe that personal interpretation of Creator, is a tool to eternal oneness.
I believe in spirituality, and I respect religious conviction, as a tool to that end.
I believe that We are as One, now in the flesh, as We will be in the after life.
I believe that We are One Spirit, temporally separated by the physical body of life.
I believe True Love is heaven on earth as a Oneness of mind and body in the flesh.
I believe Angels walk among Us, as Souls that have finished their earthly journey.
I believe that the 6th sense, is divine intervention through the Angels among Us.
I believe the justice is our unity with Souls We wronged as self.
I believe that reincarnation is the path to the redemption of fallen Souls.
I believe fallen Souls will return wearing the other shoes.
I believe the devil walks among Us, and is flesh without Soul.
I believe that happiness is the successful state of mind.
I believe that simplicity is the shortest route to destiny.
I believe that wealth is an over estimated achievement.
I believe that power is a misleading distraction.
I believe there is one commandment Love.
I believe that commandment pertains to all of Creation.
I believe in You.
Thank You, Jim Raab http://www.jimraab.blogspot.com/

3 comments: